Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Primaris army progress

I've got a working title for my Primaris chapter - the Brothers of Ultramar.  I'm not 100% happy with it so it might change, it feels a bit bland to me.  I think I'd like to find a planet where this chapter could have its first major battle and name them after that.

This is the chapter colour scheme:






Here's the full 2,000 point list that I'll be taking to the tournament at the end of August with a few images of the painting progress:

Chapter Master Göcek (Captain in Gravis armour, Chapter Master stratagem, the Sanctic Halo relic)

Primaris Lieutenants Zemin and Kaygan

3x Intercessor squads



Reivers (unit of 9)

Inceptors

Hellblasters


Also in the list are a unit of 5 Cataphractii Terminators, a Land Raider Crusader, and Roboute Gulliman.

No comments:

Post a Comment